Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CatFish Movie Day 1

So far I like the movie Catfish.  Nev is a photographer and Abby is a 8 year old inspired painter.  Nev is lead to believe that Abby and her family are playing him and are total frauds.  Nev thinks this because some of the things that they have been telling him are false.  He also believes that Abby's sister Meg is lieing to him.  If I were Nev in this situation I would talk to the family very indeptly to find out more about them other then just going by pictures and information that he has gotten from them off of Facebook.  Maybe Nev should have used Skype to be able to see everyone to know that they are actual people instead of just 40 year old men.  I've been in simialr issues like this before.  I can see why Nev is sceptial of Abby's family because alot of people on the internet these days lie about who they are.  I think that through the rest of the movie, Nev will see that the family is actually being pretty honest with him.  Also, I think it is kind of creepy how Meg and Nev are beginning to start having a "romantic" relationship.  But I can not judge about that because I have done something similar like that before.  I really can't wait to see what else the movie Catfish has instore

No comments:

Post a Comment