Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bitstrips

I used Bitstrips to make a funny cartoon which I'm sure alot of us can relate too.  I really like this site.  It offered  really cool and helpful tools to create and edit cartoons and strips and it was really easy!  I'm not gonna lie, I can see myself spending alot of hours on this site.  The layout was good and how to create a comic strip was really easy.  Some sites out there make it so that it is alot more difficult to create a comic, no Bitstrips!  Another greate advantage is that, all you have to do is make a really quick account for FREE and then you can just get started.  Bitstrips also offeres a lot of other cool features.  You can create you own characters and evenlook at other comic strips that others have created.  It also offers a wide varity of props and tools to place in your comic strip.  I would totally recomend this site for people who would like to make and create comic strips for a career or even just for fun!
The image below is comic strip that I created.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment